PSA: Canada -> US Shipping Delays

• Public Service Announcement:

I was informed today at Canada Post while shipping out orders that over the past 2 to 3 weeks there have been a large number of packages bound to the USA from Canada that have been held/delayed in customs for excessive periods of time. There appears to be neither rhyme nor reason to the hold ups and not everything is being held.

Please be advised that anything coming from Canada into the USA may take a longer than normally expected.

Our typical delivery time through small packet air mail is 5-10 business days. As a result of these delays it seems that it could , but may not, take an additional 1-2 weeks to get your orders.

• @IWillNeverGrowUp:

Public Service Announcement:

I was informed today at Canada Post while shipping out orders that over the past 2 to 3 weeks there have been a large number of packages bound to the USA from Canada that have been held/delayed in customs for excessive periods of time. There appears to be neither rhyme nor reason to the hold ups and not everything is being held.

Please be advised that anything coming from Canada into the USA may take a longer than normally expected.

Our typical delivery time through small packet air mail is 5-10 business days. As a result of these delays it seems that it could , but may not, take an additional 1-2 weeks to get your orders.

Canada US trade issues ? Tariffs war ?

• @SS:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

Public Service Announcement:

Canada US trade issues ? Tariffs war ?

Couldn’t tell you for sure, this is just what I was informed of when I went in to deliver orders, but I’d assume it’s got something to do with the stupid ‘tariff war’… the timing makes sense (the past 3 weeks).

That said, orders have continued to go out twice a week every week, so if anyone’s is, in fact, being delayed I’m unaware of it at this point in time.

• I’ll bet Maple Syrup is somehow involved…

• @Nowhere:

I’ll bet Maple Syrup is somehow involved…

No doubt. We put it on everything! EVERYTHING! ;)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m