July 23, 2018, 09:54:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read all about what's new on the Axis & Allies .org Website Search me
  Articles  
   Home   Help Login Register AACalc  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: PSA: Canada -> US Shipping Delays  (Read 171 times)
IWillNeverGrowUp
A&A.org Tank

I Will Never Grow Up Gaming

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2018, 09:25:26 am »

Public Service Announcement:

I was informed today at Canada Post while shipping out orders that over the past 2 to 3 weeks there have been a large number of packages bound to the USA from Canada that have been held/delayed in customs for excessive periods of time. There appears to be neither rhyme nor reason to the hold ups and not everything is being held.

Please be advised that anything coming from Canada into the USA may take a longer than normally expected.

Our typical delivery time through small packet air mail is 5-10 business days. As a result of these delays it seems that it could , but may not, take an additional 1-2 weeks to get your orders.
SS
A&A.org Bomber

The General's Fortress. "I fear the SS !!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 11:38:53 am »

I was informed today at Canada Post while shipping out orders that over the past 2 to 3 weeks there have been a large number of packages bound to the USA from Canada that have been held/delayed in customs for excessive periods of time. There appears to be neither rhyme nor reason to the hold ups and not everything is being held.

Please be advised that anything coming from Canada into the USA may take a longer than normally expected.

Our typical delivery time through small packet air mail is 5-10 business days. As a result of these delays it seems that it could , but may not, take an additional 1-2 weeks to get your orders.

Canada US trade issues ? Tariffs war ?
IWillNeverGrowUp
A&A.org Tank

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 05:08:48 am »

Canada US trade issues ? Tariffs war ?

Couldn't tell you for sure, this is just what I was informed of when I went in to deliver orders, but I'd assume it's got something to do with the stupid 'tariff war'.. the timing makes sense (the past 3 weeks).

That said, orders have continued to go out twice a week every week, so if anyone's is, in fact, being delayed I'm unaware of it at this point in time.
Nowhere Man
A&A.org Artillery

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 06:15:44 am »

I'll bet Maple Syrup is somehow involved...
IWillNeverGrowUp
A&A.org Tank

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 11:58:01 am »

I'll bet Maple Syrup is somehow involved...

No doubt. We put it on everything! EVERYTHING! Wink
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to:  

2018 Support Drive

Read about this support drive.
Support Level
Forum Username
Note: payee will appear as Livid Labs, LLC.
Buy Axis & Allies
  • Axis & Allies 1942 [Amazon]
  • A&A Pacific 1940 [Amazon]
  • [eBay]
  • [eBay]
  • A&A D-Day [Amazon]
  • A&A Battle of the Bulge [Amazon]
  • [eBay]
  • [eBay]

Latest Articles

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Axis and Allies.org Official Gold Partner: Historical Board Gaming