• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Hard for me to pick a dog in this fight, and it’s not going to be Rangers South (Lightning). I’d like to see Lou Lamoriello pull of the hockey version of Theo Epstein (ended both the Red Sox and Cub droughts) but I don’t see it happening this year.

The Vegas Knights castle set looks like surplus inventory from Medieval Times or a bounce house factory. The pregame theatrics before the game were a 3rd-rate show from the Strip. Kudos to them for making the playoffs as a stacked expansion team, but the production is a Mickey Mouse operation, to borrow from The Great One.

Nashville feels like the prohibitive favorite in the west, I could see the Pens, Lightning or Bruins coming out of the east.

• '20 '19 '18

Nashville vs. Winnipeg in the next round is going to be quite a battle. Bruins-Lightning should be a good one, too. As for Vegas…I’ve been to a couple of games out there, and it’s incredible. Most playoff-like atmosphere for regular season games I’ve encountered, and I’ve been to over half the barns in the league. Can’t imagine what it must be like now. Highly recommend a Golden Knights game to all hockey fans, and as a great way to get first-timers hooked on the sport.

• '17 '16 '15

Jets and preds haven’t won anything yet

• The Second season is the best season!

My usual horse came up lame this year, so I am not sure who I am rooting for. 
    I know more who I am rooting AGAINST…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m