September 22, 2018, 12:12:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Help support TripleA software development. Search me
  Articles  
   Home   Help Login Register AACalc  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Dallas Tx: Looking for players  (Read 301 times)
Firestreak
A&A.org New Conscript

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2018, 11:59:45 am »

Hello all!

I decided to try to post here because I and some of my friends are desperate to find some more A&A players to join us. We play a rather large game which is a combination of Axis and Allies Global/HBG Global War 1936 with custom sheets for each country with special units and rules.

Who we are looking for: Anyone who loves WW2, big strategy games, and has a day to kill conquering the world.

We usually can lock down 2-4 players from our group of friends, but we ideally want to get to around 5 or so. The past couple of times the people we play with bail and we end up getting our hopes up for nothing.

We tend to play near the end of the week because some of us work weekends. We play in the Frisco/Plano area.

My email is nweiskricher@yahoo.com.
seancb
A&A.org Artillery

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 10:18:58 am »

If you want to come to Houston we have a pretty reliable group.
PM me if interested.
bulawdog
A&A.org New Conscript

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 02:03:34 pm »

I might be up for a game, but would really only work on the weekend (sounds less ideal for some in the group).  I am closer to downtown, within the loop, so not too far.
rbaker220
A&A.org New Conscript

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 06:44:40 am »

I live in Arlington and would love to spend a day playing with you and your people. I have the following games, Orginal world map, the battle of the Pacific, battle for Europe, and Guadalcanal. I am free most weekends so feel free to contact me anytime at robertbarker1982@yahoo.com
ABWorsham
A&A.org Aircraft Carrier

Capt. Archer Ben Worsham in 1918

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 02:25:26 am »

I'm in Tyler. I may find some weekends open. My email is  Abworsham4@yahoo.com.
Belok007
A&A.org New Conscript

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 08:07:04 am »

Hey I live in Arlington as well. I�ll be in the Dallas area for the next six weeks until I go back to school. I�d love to get a few games in. My schedule is wide open.

Games: 1914, global, D-Day, 1941

Email: lewis.joshua333@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:09:00 am by Belok007 » Logged
trent15
A&A.org New Conscript

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 10:54:51 am »

I would be free to play on the weekends. Send me an email: t.houghton15@gmail.com
trent15
A&A.org New Conscript

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 10:11:28 am »

I have set up a group email with several users from this thread to get a game going. If you want to be added please email me: t.houghton15@gmail.com and I will add you to it! We are planning on setting some games up!
trent15
A&A.org New Conscript

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 09:32:38 am »

I have set up a group email with several users from this thread to get a game going. If you want to be added please email me: t.houghton15@gmail.com and I will add you to it! We are planning on setting some games up!

There are a few of us interested in playing, but due to conflicting schedules we are planning on trying to get a game in sometime later this fall, probably around November.  If anyone would like to join we would love to have you, so please email me at t.houghton15@gmail.com.  If I don't reply fairly quickly just send me a follow up since that means I must have missed the first email.  We have five players that have expressed interest in playing so far, but we are always looking for more since that makes it easier to set up games.  We can always set up multiple games if we have too many for a single game, which would be a great problem to have.  We are also trying to play a few online games of Triple A to get to know each other and stay in touch while our schedules work out to play in person.
seancb
A&A.org Artillery

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 11:43:19 am »

I am in Houston and would like to know more. I've got a bud in Denton who could be interested as well. I'm on TripleA as well. Same screen name.
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to:  

2018 Support Drive

Read about this support drive.
Support Level
Forum Username
Note: payee will appear as Livid Labs, LLC.
Buy Axis & Allies
  • Axis & Allies 1942 [Amazon]
  • A&A Pacific 1940 [Amazon]
  • [eBay]
  • [eBay]
  • A&A D-Day [Amazon]
  • A&A Battle of the Bulge [Amazon]
  • [eBay]
  • [eBay]

Latest Articles

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Axis and Allies.org Official Gold Partner: Historical Board Gaming