• I’m on the fence about getting the FMG dice from IWNGU. Have they fixed the issue with the emblem coming off with use? Do they roll true? I dont want to pay $60+ bucks for dice that suck.
    Flames of war dice are awesome and cheaper, if you prefer the smaller 11mm? Size, fyi.

• The AA dice available from Chessex are much better, with rounded edges and weight like AA50

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Custom_Dice_Home.htm

they have been in business since the 80’s

Also here if your the type that is choo choo and needs Finland dice, Hungarian, etc.

http://www.dicecollector.com/NEW_JUNE_2016.HTM

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

FMG dice never got past the emblem rub off issue to my knowledge.

That said - I still love em.

I like the look of the dice in IL’s photo - but I prefer flat edge dice.

• '17 '16

@Gargantua:

I like FMG dice, and I also like the dice IL posted, they also look very nice.

Personally, I’ve never understood the debate between “I love rounded dice!” vs “I love flat edge dice!” All dice roll for me… it’s rare when I even notice if a die is round or flat edged. I dunno, maybe its because I use dice trays and dice towers, dunno.

• @Wolfshanze:

@Gargantua:

I like FMG dice, and I also like the dice IL posted, they also look very nice.

Personally, I’ve never understood the debate between “I love rounded dice!” vs “I love flat edge dice!” All dice roll for me… it’s rare when I even notice if a die is round or flat edged. I dunno, maybe its because I use dice trays and dice towers, dunno.

You get more roll the bigger your dice box is with rounded corners. I’ve had guys at games using the Towers with FMG dice and they always seemed to be rolling more 6’s. :-D

But I did like how Gar was snappin them dice at YG tourney.  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• '17 '16

Flat dice vs round dice… it reminds me of the debate between “I always turn-off my computer when I’m not using it” vs the “I always leave my computer on when I’m not using it” guys… in the end, no matter the argument both sides put forward, both computers seem to last longer than they’re relevant… to me, all dice seem to still roll when I toss them… [shrug]

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m