• Disciplinary Group Banned

A new game came out called ALLIES & AXIS. I played it, and it is a awesome game. It doesn’t have any obsolete units in it, meaning every unit has value to buy. The detail in the game pieces, and the map are awesome. The rules are very simple, making the play very complex. There can be up to 21 players in the game, and over 100 different units. The game only last two hours. It deals with multiple world wars. The game rating has a maximum of five stars plus. You will never get bored. It’s different every time.  You may be winning big time in the game, but you may miss a little detail and lose it all.

Could I say more??? Yes I can!!! Try ALLIES & AXIS, and see what you think of the game yourself.

Oh BTW, when you think of the game ALLIES & AXIS, think 3D, and 4D.

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I seriously love this guy hahahahahahaha

• '21 '20 '18 '17

Normally there is just a language barrier, which despite speaking 8-10 different languages, most of our European and Asian friends have  no problem with making themselves understood.

With this poster, there is also the math and logic barrier.  In his universe.  1 = 1.323334, and 3 - 2 > 5.  This makes communication extra difficult, as it is clear that

1. he has a game 2) it may be Axis and Allies 3) he is excited about it,

but that is all that is clear.    Apparently a Strategic Bomber in a parallel universe is a green gingerbread shaped figurine that moves directly past gumdrop mountain onto any double red square.

This opens an all new frontier in our discussion (anything goes;  comments about any game, imagined or real, are valid) but it does limit us to comparing:

Who is the Greatest Warrior?

Apache Warrior Chief vs. Apache Oil Company p/e vs Apache Attack Helicopter

• @taamvan:

Apache oil, duh.

• '17

@taamvan:

Normally there is just a language barrier, which despite speaking 8-10 different languages, most of our European and Asian friends have  no problem with making themselves understood.

With this poster, there is also the math and logic barrier.   In his universe.   1 = 1.323334, and 3 - 2 > 5.   This makes communication extra difficult, as it is clear that

1. he has a game 2) it may be Axis and Allies 3) he is excited about it,

but that is all that is clear.     Apparently a Strategic Bomber in a parallel universe is a green gingerbread shaped figurine that moves directly past gumdrop mountain onto any double red square.  Â

This opens an all new frontier in our discussion (anything goes;  comments about any game, imagined or real, are valid) but it does limit us to comparing:

Comedian! I love it!

• looks around
    who me?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m