• Greetings, recently I had my first game of E40 with three friends which was their first time too. I was playing as Italy and my allies friends had the question what the benefit is of declaring war, with one or both axis. Or to wait with declaring war. US and SU have their NO at war so why would you wait?

• Hi and welcome to the game E40.

In my opinion, because of the 25 IPC NO’s, America wants to be in the war as soon as possible. On the other hand, the Soviets want to delay coming into the war so that they can build up-unless Germany is building up even more. I am playing a game-you can read about it my post called “Can the Allies Win?”-in which there was a G2 attack on Russia involving about 25 tanks, 5 art, 25 inf, 4 mechs, and 11 planes. Right now I am on Round 6 and expect Moscow to fall maybe by Round 9 or 10 unless there is a major reversal or terrible dice for the Germans.

So again, if you are America, you want to be in the war as soon as possible; if you are the Russians, it depends on how much the Germans are building up to go after you.
    God Bless you and welcome from,
    AxisandAlliesGeneral

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m