• I play with a small group of fairly experienced players in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I am looking for players to add to our games, or join in with other groups to play.

I mostly play 1940 global, but am open to other versions. I have a home in the area with a table large enough to set up the full global game on, and am happy to host.

Experience is nice, but I am more than happy to teach the game to anyone.

My goal is simply to play the game more often.

• Interested in playing for sure.  I live in St. Paul and have been playing global for quite a while.  Looking for some new games too, but love Global the most.

Rod

• @Vukomanovich:

I play with a small group of fairly experienced players in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I am looking for players to add to our games, or join in with other groups to play.

I mostly play 1940 global, but am open to other versions. I have a home in the area with a table large enough to set up the full global game on, and am happy to host.

I’m new to the twin cities and looking to play!  I’ll message you.

• @Vukomanovich:

I play with a small group of fairly experienced players in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I am looking for players to add to our games, or join in with other groups to play.

Still playing?  Would love to get a game going!

• All my fellow A&A players here in Minneapolis are headed to GenCon August 18th-20th. If you guys want to get together and play some Global 40 or 42 that weekend I’m down. Be nice to meet you all.
    Send me an e-mail if you want to game. robbie4boy@yahoo.com

• I’m interested. Rrecently moved to MN and have been looking for a group to play with. I mostly play G40 as well. But am open to different variants and house rules. Free most weekends.

• I too am looking for a game, in the twin cities.

Any thing coming up ?

• if your still looking for players im down for a game

• @tegdraken

I’m interested. Do you play Global?

• @IKE I do play global

• @quickswim27

I am looking for a group to play Global War 36. I live in Woodbury. I am looking for a group to either join OR host a game.

I have been playing for a few years with another group but many of them don’t have time to play as often as I would like.

• @garhett42

I am looking for a group to join to play Global War 36 v3 or to host games. I have a complete set-up and am now looking to play test the V4 rules…

I live in Woodbury…

Charles

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m