• Was wondering regarding on time limits for World war or the single games.  I was going to try a 7 turn game with a dice roll at the of each round with the eight ending the game on a roll of 1 or 2 and increasing every turn the next turn 9 having the game end on 1 2 or 3 etc until the end being 6 to continue the game a possible 12+ game

The second part being French units after the Fall of France.  I like the Vichy option in having some units or open territories possibly becoming axis or becoming Free French with the Allies.  I was going to try on a roll of a odd number the territory or unit becomes allied and on odd roles the territory or units becoming axis.

• '17 '16

You will need to fix victory conditions.
    Take a look at Young Grasshopper’s.

• I thought about trying a Vichy French and Italian Civil War situation, very unlikely of happening but plausible. Vichy France is easy, if Germany takes Southern France, all Vichy French comes into power. Southern France becomes the new capital, all original French territories join Vichy France, if French Indo China is under Japanese control by this time, Vichy France does not take control. All units on French territory join Vichy, all French naval units in the Med join Vichy France. Vichy France join the axis but becomes neutral.

Italian Civil War, if southern Italy is taking control by the allied powers, all Italian forces outside of Europe or Russian including navy join the allies controlled by the British, Italy must surrender all battleships and carriers to the allies. Italian forces in the North, Europe, and Russia remain part of the Italian Axis forces.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m