• Those of you who take the time to answer these questions, I preemptively commend you for your patience.  You must get the same questions continually.  But I personally lack the patience to scroll through all the threads where this must have been asked a hundred times before, and the FAQ’s still left me unsure.

1. If France mobilizes Belgium, does it also receive income from Congo?
    2. If Germany invades Belgium, does France receive income from Congo?
    3. If England mobilizes Belgium, does France receive income from Congo?
    4. If Germany invades Congo, does Belgium mobilize for France?
    5. Same questions, but for Portugal and its colonies.
    6. If France invades and conquers Spain, does it receive income from Spanish Morocco?
    7. If France invades Spain, does Spanish Morocco mobilize with whichever troops from whichever central player we assign to Spain?
    8. If France invades Spanish Morocco, does Spain mobilize with whichever troops from whichever central player we assign to Spanish Morocco?

Thanks y’all

• Official Q&A

The answer to all of your questions is “no”.

• That makes that simple.  Well then to follow up, is there any significance at all that these are colonies of minor powers? I mean does that have any bearing on how we treat them?  Are they any different than independent territories that anyone can walk into and claim w/o mobilizing forces?
      Related to that - a question I forgot to ask last time:
    9.  If France has mobilized neither Belgium nor Portugal, and England moves into their colonies, who gets the colonies’ incomes, France, England, or no one?

• Official Q&A

@eames57:

That makes that simple.  Well then to follow up, is there any significance at all that these are colonies of minor powers? I mean does that have any bearing on how we treat them?  Are they any different than independent territories that anyone can walk into and claim w/o mobilizing forces?

They are treated in exactly the same way as neutral territories with no standing army.

@eames57:

Related to that - a question I forgot to ask last time:
    9.  If France has mobilized neither Belgium nor Portugal, and England moves into their colonies, who gets the colonies’ incomes, France, England, or no one?

England.

• Gotcha.  I take it then that if France has mobilized Belgium, then England moving into Congo still takes that income for itself and I should imagine Congo being colored - what do you call that color - khaki green?  I guess it being colored France’s dark blue is what had me confused.  Thanks a lot for your help.  Now it’s time to play it right.

• Official Q&A

The emblem (or emblems) on the territory is more important than the color.  Since colonies don’t have small major power emblems on them, they aren’t considered to be aligned territories.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m