Weekly Tabletop Simulator Axis and Allies G40 Game!

• Axis and Allies Global edition! A truly epic and grand strategy game on a global scale! Me and My brother would love to play a game of Axis and Allies Global 1940! And we want to invite 4 more people along for the ride!

WHEN & WHERE

The time and date are 6:00 PM (CST) April 21. And we shall be playing on a private server. The starting date is negotiable but it will be 3 weeks from now. The first meetup will last until everyone either has to go or is tired. Then I will save the game and we will meet up the next week.

CAN I JOIN!?

Anyone is free to join but there are a few things you need.

Tabletop Simulator (Naturally)

A love of fun

A certain knack for miniature warfare.

The ability to arrive ON TIME and on the date requested.

The ability to be able to work with other players well.

ARE THERE ANY OTHER THINGS!?

We will be communicating through Skype. So please make sure You have that.

If someone is unable to arrive for one week we will post pone the game for that week. But anyone who is late or unable to arrive twice WILL be booted out.

We will be using some rules made by Grasshopper. Mainly his victory objectives rules (Unfortunately I cannot post a link but if You look up the cliffside bunker You will find his video)

WE ARE NOT THE BEST WITH RULES! Everybody goofs with rules now and then. Some people more then others. We will try to stay on top of our game but its likely that we will make a mistake now and then. Just some forewarning there.

I AM NEW, CAN I PLAY!?

Absolutely! But, You might want to watch some of Grasshoppers videos. And definitely read the pacific rulebook.

HOW DO I JOIN!?

Well slow down there skipper! I want to know something about You before we can game!

Please use this template  in Your reply and fill in the blanks.

A little about yourself (Your experience with TTS or with A&A or anything else cool about You!):

Skype Name :

Favorite Axis and Allies nation(Or the one You are the most excited about playing):

Favorite internet meme

Looking forward to playing with You all!

• I just realized I posted this in the wrong board. Can anyone move it to the find players one please?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m