• TripleA

The OOB setup feels like a joke. Only allies player that gets to have fun is Russia, uk and usa have a whole lot of nothing going on rounds 2-3.

What is up with this? Larry Harris trolling?

• Russia getting slowly eaten is fun? I guess they get to fight the most, but it’s not fun to constantly lose ground…

• I am sure you enjoy the game really Cow!

• It’s all fun to me. First round is really interesting, which makes up for a lackluster next couple of rounds. Besides, the Brits and Americans can at least troll G or J, which is almost as fun as fighting :roll:

If any improvement needs to be make (aside from some unit balancing so that the Allies have some more punch), then it needs to be that the Americans have nukes :-D

If you’re so dissatisfied, then try designing your own map. I agree that it needs some balance, so if you come up with something, I might play with it. Who knows, maybe Larry Harris will use that for the next A&A game.

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

would Cow be interested to crush another Allies folk to prove this stubborn guy the reality after tournament matches?… :lol:

• TripleA

Rommel I made my scientifically proven starting setup changes.

• @Cow:

Rommel I made my scientifically proven starting setup changes.

I know about those. I love them, but I meant a whole map redesign (example: China has 3 territories). That would be even cooler.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m