• Is it so that you have to control Panama in order to pass through it?

• Yes, you, or one of your allies, must control Panama in order for the canal to be used; it’s precisely like the Suez Canal in this respect.

aint no need to hide, aint no need to run, 'cuase I got you in the sights of my gun.
    -Led Zeppelin, How Many More Times

[ This Message was edited by: bossk on 2002-04-12 20:42 ]

• Thanks for clearing that out. I wasn’t sure you see

:thankfull: :razz:

• no problem, dude. I’m the resident rule guy in my play group so it’s pretty routine for me.

• The canal between Gibraltar and Algeria, do you need to control both sides to get through?

• :D How’s it going? In answer to your question you do not have to control both Gibraltar and Algeria to use the canal!! :D Also I made a new topic with 3 rule modifications you may want to have a look and if you like them maybe incorporate them into your game. :D

• Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 03:51 pm GMT Post subject: Is it so for the Gibraltar pass?

–------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The canal between Gibraltar and Algeria, do you need to control both sides to get through?

No. The Strait of Gibraltar is not a canal. Ships can pass freely regardless of who owns the land on either side.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m