• germany builds factory in romania. builds one sub in lake 100. unless russia builds factory then destroyer, sub is untouchable and stops one british NO–the sub rule.  sz 100 is very very strategic

• Official Q&A

From the FAQ errata:

Page 23 - National Objectives & Bonus Income - United Kingdom: The first bullet point should read “5 IPCs if there are no German submarines anywhere on the board other than in the Baltic Sea (sea zones 113-115), the Black Sea (100), and the Caspian Sea (unnumbered).”

• @Krieghund:

From the FAQ errata:

Page 23 - National Objectives & Bonus Income - United Kingdom: The first bullet point should read “5 IPCs if there are no German submarines anywhere on the board other than in the Baltic Sea (sea zones 113-115), the Black Sea (100), and the Caspian Sea (unnumbered).”

is that for 1st edition because 2nd edition says nothing about that

• @stroutqb22:

@Krieghund:

From the FAQ errata:

is that for 1st edition because 2nd edition says nothing about that

Yes, first edition only. The UK NO in Europe 1940, 2nd Edition, is different:

@rulebook:

United Kingdom: “The British Empire”
    At the time the war broke out, the United Kingdom had stretched its empire around the world. But the empire was
    stretched thin and was trying to retain its control on its old centers of power.

When the United Kingdom Is at War:

• 5 IPCs if the United Kingdom controls all of its original territories. Theme: Maintenance of the empire considered
      vital national objective.

• ok, thanks i was getting really confused cause I thought I’d been playing everything wrong.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m