• Hello,

i have a question about the loading procedure for a amphibious assault. Can i load a tank and a infantry unit in a transporter during the attack move and conduct a amphibious assault with both units in the same turn? Or need it one turn so load and i can not attack until the next turn?

For example, italy has a tank and a infantry unit in alexandria and a battleship in seazone 98. Great britain has the same land units in egypt. In a land battle from alexandria to egypt, italy would be disadvantaged, but with a amphibious assault and the bombardment from the battleship the chances for italy are much better.

Greetings,
    bossi

• Hi Bossi .
    You can indeed, load and unload in the same turn. A Transport’s turn ends when it unloads (or when it has used all movement allowance or moved into a Hostile Sea Zone), not when it loads.
    It can pick up two units(as long as at least one is an Inf unit)'anywhere along its movement path and from more than one territory.
    I hope I have made myself clear enough.

• Hello Wittmann,

thank you for your fast reply. Yes it’s clear and my example is a valid move. So amphibious assaults are very strong and it’s nearly impossible to hold africa for the britains if italy has a strong navy.

Thanks again!
    bossi

• Exactly. The Med ( and seizing and holding Egypt) is all about Navy.
    Enjoy your games.,

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m