• I have never had any problems playing axis winning about 75% of my games. The allied powers are more of a problem for me. My last game today I was well into round 10 before Moscow fell and that should be a good sign if you still have Russia around that late. My problem was that with a KGF I could not get enough pressure on Germany to divert much attention away from Russia . At first I lost Egypt and most of Africa later I took the med coast of Africa back. Bottling German forces in the south . Also I never lost India I took France one round then lost it . After that point I tried to funnel us and uk forces through cacaus but it was to late also japan took aulstralia all of china and the Russian east . So my ? Is how do you stall japan and be able to put pressure on Germany to get them to back of Russia . And what is the point I should cut off my allied bid and take Axis

• And that 75% win as axis is only based off 4 games cause I always get stuck with allies with a 9or8 bid

• I’d say your bid is high enough. Just stop sending everything through Africa where it has very little impact and do some landings all over Europe instead. You’ll see Germany crumbling much faster this way.

• you might want to look into seeing when you think Germany will attack and try to get India’s forces there a turn before that happens. This will make Russia impossible to take with Germany since he has to defend his borders against UK and US. Yes, you loose India to Japan, but you save Russia.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m