• Hey guys this is my first post and this is probably a dumb question but one that may have turned the tide of my last game.

My buddy was playing as japan and I as the allies, he had four or five unprotected transports in SZ 6 (or whatever one surrounds Japan) i moved one submarine to destroy them during my turn. He proposed to use his kamikazes against my submarine as a defensive maneuver. I opposed this because i didnt think air units could hit submarines, and in the fluff a kamikaze would never be able to hit a submerged submarine…  but i scoured the rules and couldnt find anything that said kamikazes couldnt hit a lone submarine(s).

I would like just a little clarification on why this is so, as it seems so illogical.

also, can mech infantry move 2 without a tank in the non-combat move phase, because he seemed to think that they required a tank to move two territories no matter what.

I appreciate the input. Cheers!

• Afternoon Trixter. I think you have asked the question in the wrong game thread.(This is 42.)
    However, A Kamikaze cannot target a Sub. See page 14 of Pacific Rulebook.

A Mech can move 2 TTs in Noncom as long as both are Friendly.
    It does not need to be paired with a Tank.
    That rule is only in Combat Move, to allow it to first move through a Hostile TT.

• Thanks wittmann, I appreciate the direction.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m