• Hi!

We are now playing Global from a mix of old A&A games from our childhood completed with units from HBG. As germans we use black pieces, as Italians we use old grey germans which works good but i need your help to solve from what games these grey come from! From what i can see the dark grey ones in the middle below are from Classic A&A, but what are the light grey ones in the bottom? They have the same look as the dark grey ones (a bit more sloppy made tho) but also has a destroyer/crusier (middle ship front row) that is not a part of Classical A&A?

Any hints?

• Your picture only shows up as a box with an “X” in it.

• Customizer

Yeah, I can’t see the picture either. From your description of the light grey pieces, it sounds like you got some Xeno Games pieces. Xeno Games put out pieces that were very generic just molded in different colors and for their infantry piece, they went with the German sculpt from A&A. Also, like you noticed, while Xeno’s pieces look similar to Classic A&A pieces, they are somewhat sloppier made with less detail evident.
    Xeno makes their pieces in many different colors, light grey being one of them. I found some that were a shiny copper color. Someone told me those were referred to as “bronze”. Pretty neat looking.

• Even without the picture i think its problem solved! There is a set of Xeno - World at War also in the collection so it must be from that . We dont use those units i thought but it solves alot of questions sorting our colors out! :)

Thanks! :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m