Pazific 1940 2nd Edition Charts and Aids

• You can download the charts here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/5usztn4d19ocl/Axis_and_Allies_1940_Pazific_2nd

set includes:

• 5 national unit reference charts (size A6)
    • 5 national political situation charts (size A6)
    • National Production Chart (two versions: one size A5 (54IPC) & one size A6 (104IPC))
    • National Objectives Chart (size A5)

-> I’m thankfull for any critics, hints for errors, remarques, …
    -> visually allready quiet a bit better then the Europe ones, but like written just above: any suggestions for improvements and so on: please write
    -> Size of the charts is intentionally rather small, so thy don’t take too much space on the gaming table
    -> I suggest putting the unit reference charts and the political situation charts back on back, but that was just my idea :wink:

Hope someone has any use for the work.

• Great charts! With everything on them, including the new (and sometimes confusing unit shapes)!

Thanks!

• uploaded a Income Chart with size A4 (for up to 104 IPCs) (A5 holds 54 IPCs)

@ghazi:

Great charts! With everything on them, including the new (and sometimes confusing unit shapes)!

Thanks!

I’m glad you like them, if you find any errors or anything that could use some improvement, please let me know

• very nice…not too cluttered and just perfect for what i need

• Love you Aids. I see 1 error. The 10 IPC Japan gets from being not at war with the user only counts if did not Franch Indo China

• '19

@Spirou thanks for these, very helpful!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m