• Hi there
    Thank you so much for yr help guys in advance  :mrgreen:

1. On Order Card 5
      If I place a bomber on a zone containing 3 Axis land units do i through the die for each Axis, that means three times or just once?
      2)On order card 8
      Can I move from one zone some infantry to one adjacent zone and some others to another adjacent zone or I have to remove them all to the same adjacent zone that I pick?
    2. On order cards 11 and 13
      Do infantry attack only infantry? Tanks only tanks etc… ?

5)Do blockhouses fire in the the order cards 11 and 13 or they fire only when Order card 9 tells them to?
    6)On the Manual pages 5 and 6 all combat units have Attack, Defense and move… What is the number at defense used for?
    7) On Order card 12
    Do Axis chooses to move or not and if they move they get attacked by the fighters? If yes do they fire back?
    Fighter fire only units which they move in or out form the zone they are placed?
    8)  thanx in advance for yr help :)

• I will try to answer these questions this evening.

• @frimmel:

I will try to answer these questions this evening.

Looking forward :)

• @Robert:

Hi there
    Thank you so much for yr help guys in advance  :mrgreen:

1. On Order Card 5
      If I place a bomber on a zone containing 3 Axis land units do i through the die for each Axis, that means three times or just once?

Roll one die for each bomber you place in the zone and for each hit remove your choice of unit.

2)On order card 8
    Can I move from one zone some infantry to one adjacent zone and some others to another adjacent zone or I have to remove them all to the same adjacent zone that I pick?

This is movement. All land units not locked in combat or in a beachhead box may be moved to an adjacent zone.

1. On order cards 11 and 13
      Do infantry attack only infantry? Tanks only tanks etc… ?

All units attack or defend for one round.

)
    5)Do blockhouses fire in the the order cards 11 and 13 or they fire only when Order card 9 tells them to?

Blockhouses are included in combat.

6)On the Manual pages 5 and 6 all combat units have Attack, Defense and move… What is the number at defense used for?

On Order 11 Allies units are the attackers. On order 13 Allies are defenders.

1. On Order card 12
      Do Axis chooses to move or not and if they move they get attacked by the fighters? If yes do they fire back?
      Fighter fire only units which they move in or out form the zone they are placed?

Any moving axis unit faces fire from all aircraft both in the zone it is leaving and in the zone it is trying to enter.

D-Day FAQ.

• Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all my question, very kind of you :)
    Question 1 is cleared. :)
    Question 2: Lets say I have in one zone 7 infantries… can I move 4 of them to one zone and the other 4 to another zone? not at the zone zone I moved the first three.
    Question 3: Yes all unit attack and defend for one round, but my question is when for example soldiers attack. They attack a tank? or only soldiers?
    Question 5 is cleared :)
    Question 6: I understand that on 11 the allies attack and on 13 the Axis. What I don’t understand is the defense number that they have on pages 5 and 6 of the manual. And I guess I have not figured out how the battle is been done… (When I attack and hit one the other player roles a die too for defense? Does the defender only roles a die to defend the units are hit or all of the land units he has on the  zone?
    Question 7 cleared :)
    Thanx again for yr help :)

• @Robert:

Question 2: Lets say I have in one zone 7 infantries… can I move 4 of them to one zone and the other 4 to another zone? not at the zone zone I moved the first three.

All units in a zone do not have to have the same destination.

Question 3: Yes all unit attack and defend for one round, but my question is when for example soldiers attack. They attack a tank? or only soldiers?

All land units attack or defend against all other land units. There isn’t a phase for infantry attacks tanks or whatever.

Question 6: I understand that on 11 the allies attack and on 13 the Axis. What I don’t understand is the defense number that they have on pages 5 and 6 of the manual. And I guess I have not figured out how the battle is been done… (When I attack and hit one the other player roles a die too for defense? Does the defender only roles a die to defend the units are hit or all of the land units he has on the  zone?

During combat all the land units in a zone go to the battleboard. During 11 the Allies units go on the attacker side and on 13 the Allies units go on the defender side. During Attack they cause a casualty on their attack value or less and on defense on their defense value or less. All units that end up on the battleboard get to roll even if they have been hit. Combat is considered simultaneous.

Usually for simplicity’s sake the attacker’s dice are rolled first and the units hit are pulled down to the bottom of the board to keep track of what has been hit. Then the defenders dice are rolled (even the hit units get to roll.) The units that have been hit on each side are removed and everything that is left is returned from the battleboard to the zone.

• thanx again, i played a very nice game yesterday  :mrgreen:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m