• Hi everyone,

remember good old Shogun/SamuraiSwords or new Ikusa? I made a map similar to those long ago, but kept updating it. Feudal Japan is normally beeing played with the ai included and allows for a lot of boni to be given to ai, so even a 1 player game is challenging.
    Of course Triplea does not fully support all the rules for those boardgames, therefore the map has been made A&A style with ships and cavalry for max 17 players with politics.
    Impossible to get 17 players together live, so I thought it would be nice to do at least 1 pdf game with 17 players.
    Some clans have a better starting position like Shimazu and Chosokabe, so if you want to join here- open for everyone -please say something about your experience with A&A overall and if or how many games of this map you had played already. So for very new players there can given a slight boost by choosing a clan with slightly better starting position.

The unitstructure is really simple, D12, building everywhere up to territory value, no factories…

So, politics, alliances, betrayal and a lot of cold steel fighting.

The discussion thread can be found here:
    tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/Feudal-Japan-td4794285.html      (check last posts for screenshots up to date)

The map is available from Triplea map repository.

Startup.png

• Addition:

I have no idea if it works with pdf, cause normally the ai places units for MinorClans(Ronin+Castles), so I will take the Asai clan and MinorClans. Asai is the pink one, located in the center and most difficult. I will do the placement for MinorClans too, in alphabetical order for all territories with Ronin and Castles, while Castles will be placed in highest valued territories first. There is an overall maximum for units beeing placed by MinorClans, so if maximum (~15) is reached, I will just continue with next territory in list.

Politics require to be confirmed, there is WAR, NEUTRAL and ALLIED, from war to neutral and from neutral to allied there is a confirmation required. After posting turn a player should log in here and post the name of the clan/clans he does not want to be neutral or allied with, all none listed will be considered to be allowed for a relation change.

With this settings it should be possible to play by forum I think.

Banzai!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m