• This game is really fun! Like the simplicity and great for teaching new players. I just started playing with a group at the game store I visit frequently, and I was trying to teach them the 42 version. Just way to complicated for strait begginers who know nothing about the game. Too many pieces, too much money, and too big of a board. This is a great version for begginers and novices alike, and even fun for us experts who just want a quick game every now and then instead of a 5 hour ground of 42 or a 20 hour grind of global, lol.

• I just got the game today. I ordered Spring 1942, 2nd Ed. but they called me saying that they got this one and since it was so cheap I decided why not (I wanted the Tigers!)

I thought I’d dislike the game but I’m actually loving the whole idea. Very easy to carry around, love the pieces and the simplicity, my only minus are really the cardboard chips. I brought it to a youth camp, opened the game and set it up and everyone was curious about it.

• That’s awesome! Can’t wait till tomorrow when I get to take the new board to the game store.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m