• the setup was promised to us today! :(

• Let him have his breakfast! We have football to watch anyway.

• i got exams and sleep, i’m GMT+1. I’ve been looking every break.I’m quite frustrated actually

• Customizer

I’m quite eager myself. Next to seeing the map I think its the most important piece of information we could obtain. I’m sure he’s playing the game right now. He will likely post the setup tonight and a review tomorrow. Of course I hope I’m wrong and he surprises us all with both the setup and the review today, but I don’t think its likely.

• I think he’s on Pacific time. If so it’s not even noon for him yet. He’ll post them today (his time) I’ve never known him to let us down.

• '10

@Frontovik:

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

I’m quite eager myself. Next to seeing the map I think its the most important piece of information we could obtain. I’m sure he’s playing the game right now. He will likely post the setup tonight and a review tomorrow. Of course I hope I’m wrong and he surprises us all with both the setup and the review today, but I don’t think its likely.

the map is out, right?
    it’s just. 1 damn pic, that’s all. why not just that?? it’s 5 seconds work :(

Five seconds of work that he doesn’t have to do. You’re frustrated that a guy, who runs a free site and has his own life to worry about, isn’t taking your sleep and exams into consideration?

Pretty weak, dude.

• @Col.:

@Frontovik:

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

the map is out, right?
    it’s just. 1 damn pic, that’s all. why not just that?? it’s 5 seconds work :(

Five seconds of work that he doesn’t have to do. You’re frustrated that a guy, who runs a free site and has his own life to worry about, isn’t taking your sleep and exams into consideration?

Pretty weak, dude.

i’m gratefull for him, but i can’t stand the bastards who made the game. why not give out all info immediately?
    sorry if i sounded overreacting or angry or selfish.

• TripleA '12

Djensen just posted on FB a while back that he has played his first game, and that the Axis won (after an hour and a half) on G2.  8-)

• @Lozmoid:

Djensen just posted on FB a while back that he has played his first game, and that the Axis won (after an hour and a half) on G2.  8-)

LOL. Someone has made a serious miscalculation…

• @Hobbes:

@Lozmoid:

Or due to the reduced number of units, the game hinges much more on luck than averages and one bad battle on round one ends the game on round two

• @kcdzim:

@Hobbes:

@Lozmoid:

Or due to the reduced number of units, the game hinges much more on luck than averages and one bad battle on round one ends the game on round two

Someone made a serious miscalculation. I didn’t specify if it was a player or the game designer ;)

• it’s suppose to be harder to win as the Axis you can’t make the game historic and have the Axis win most games. The Allies won after all. On there first try too.

• Or did we?  Where did we get most of our stuff for over 50 years (till those damn Chinese got into it)?

• Good point. We won! (Italian)

• Founder TripleA Admin

If you look at the photos I just posted, it takes more than 5 seconds to make a compelling post on the game setup. Sure snapping the back of the manual is easy but you want to be able to see the pieces on the board, right?

Plus, I gotta leave you wanting more each day otherwise you won’t come back after the first visit.  :wink:

Anyway, setup is up.

• TripleA '12

Thanks again, D. You’re brilliant.  :-)

• According to the setup charts, there should be 1 German tank in North Africa that is missing from the setup pictures.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Yup, I just noted it in the article and on all the places where the photos are uploaded.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m