• Me and my friend picked this back up again after a year or so of holding off, where we only played a few games. I have a few clarifications I’d like, because there are quite a few things I’m unsure of.

German units from Hex A and Hex B are attacking Allied units in Hex C. Does only 1 supply need to be paid because there is only one target hex, or does there need to be one supply paid for each hex that is targeting it?

If a hex is activated for movement, do tanks in the zone need only one more supply, and the hex is activated for all movement and blitzing? Or are the tanks two extra on top of the original cost?

• Reading the FAQ/Errata and took off a couple of these questions.

• Official Q&A

@kdfsjljklgjfg:

German units from Hex A and Hex B are attacking Allied units in Hex C. Does only 1 supply need to be paid because there is only one target hex, or does there need to be one supply paid for each hex that is targeting it?

One Supply must be paid for each hex that is activated to attack.  Note that the attacks from the two hexes are carried out separately.

@kdfsjljklgjfg:

If a hex is activated for movement, do tanks in the zone need only one more supply, and the hex is activated for all movement and blitzing? Or are the tanks two extra on top of the original cost?

One Supply is paid to activate the hex for movement, and a second is paid to allow blitzing, for a total of two.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m