Why is Axis and Allies so expensive on Amazon?

• I just checked Amazon to see how much Axis and Allies Europe 1940 was because I wanted to buy it, but it’s like over $300 right now.  Why is it so expensive and Pacific and 1942 are under $100?

• Europe 1940 is currently out of print (pending all the changes being made to the rules from what I understand) and so people are capitalizing on those who need it “now” instead of waiting a couple more months.  ;)

That being said, I found 3 copies at a local Mind Games store for $99 each (canadian)

• Thanks so much. I appreciate it a lot!

• Glad I got both Europe and Pacific for $140 combined. And only $70 was my own money!

• wow, how did you get it like that?  to Techroll

• got Europe over summer.

IDK what my parents did to get pacific so cheap.

• haha  lucky you:)

• @ohwayho:

I just checked Amazon to see how much Axis and Allies Europe 1940 was because I wanted to buy it, but it’s like over $300 right now.Â

Note that those third-party prices on Amazon often do little to reflect reality.  They are just arbitrary, often grossly inflated, prices that the sells slap on OOP items that probably do not reflect the actually prices which copies are selling for.

• When will the price be going down?

• TripleA '12

When will the price be going down?

Probably after the new Pacific/Europe 1940 games come out later in the year, hopefully.

• Hey guys.  If any of you are still interested, I have a brand new copy of Europe 1940 that I am selling on Ebay with a bunch of extra pieces (ICs, AA, IPCs, units, dice).  I don’t want to post a link here because that might be against the rules, so if you are interested go to Ebay and search for “Axis & Allies Europe 1940” and you will see mine come up with the title:

“Axis & Allies Europe 1940 SEALED plus Many Extras!! Free shipping to USA/Canada”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m