• Hi All,

I just bought the new version Global 1940. WOW !!!
    However, I am a little confused with all the different new version of rules. I first found out that the OOB was completely un balanced. I start looking in this forum which is great by the way and I found out that there was new updated set of rules been issued. I started to play with Alpha 3+.

I logged in this morning and realized that there is now an Alpha 3.5+ (docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGJLMjBJX0o4bTFuZEM5NXlHT3ZXeGc6MQ#gid=0) and also that some people are even working on a delta one !!??!!

Can somebody suggest me what set of rules I should use ?
    :lol:

• Welcome aboard  :-)

I’d reccoment checking out the stickyed thread for 94Canucks set-up charts and gaming aids. I’d reccomend starting there and then working your way into the various “newer” incarnations and set-ups posted. Good Luck!

• Thanks Clyde, will do.

• TripleA

For whatever reason my Alpha 3 thread hasn’t been sticky’d yet, so search for that instead of using the Alpha 2 if you want.  It is on the 2nd or 3rd page of threads.

• Sponsor

Alpha+3.5 is what we say when taking about the second wave of changes made to Alpha+3 weeks after the original Alpha+3 was posted. There is no official Alpha+3.5, only one Alpha+3 which had been modified later, modifications we call alpha+3.5.

• @94Canuck: Thanks, I found it. By the way, Nice work !

@ Young Grasshopper: Roger that.

Thanks for your help guys !!!
    :wink:

• Sponsor

@Fox2911:

@94Canuck: Thanks, I found it. By the way, Nice work !

@ Young Grasshopper: Roger that.

Thanks for your help guys !!!
    :wink:

Just found another change with Alpha+3  :roll:

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@94Canuck:

For whatever reason my Alpha 3 thread hasn’t been sticky’d yet, so search for that instead of using the Alpha 2 if you want.  It is on the 2nd or 3rd page of threads.

Just a thought, but if you PM me the link to your new one it might help you get it stickied.  Just spit ballin here. wink

• @Cmdr:

@94Canuck:

Just a thought, but if you PM me the link to your new one it might help you get it stickied.  Just spit ballin here. wink

Yea, cause then we would only need like 5 more until this whole page is stickied. And that’s what we want.

• Sponsor

@The:

@Cmdr:

@94Canuck:

Yea, cause then we would only need like 5 more until this whole page is stickied. And that’s what we want.

Time to retire a few.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m