• Wahaha and Danone 's marriage namely in crisis , the recent anguish in the din , Zong suddenly became the focus of the media today, the first 2 tranches of Finance Channel interview programs , actually pointed in the meantime Zong , first 2006 Golden Microphone Ye Rong 's a back , Oh because Wahaha and Danone squabbles , I comprehend the common ought be favor this afterward :
    Zong has just began, matchmaker , given up apt , and built a current house like At prime, Wahaha felt a 49% peg , at family they say works , I did no expect to buy a matchmaker of Peregrine , won entire the remaining 51% stake , hence capturing the servant power . Wahaha this was resuscitated , I feel competent to approach the folk with ulterior motives , so he is left hand, let the babies ) , after which up to ascertain that though her nominal power , merely do nought because Wahaha , so impatient , the pair began to do battle , I do no understand thatsharp-eyed spiritual ears jaws faster , love and matrimony of the stuff will be passed ashore a lot of commentaries . research the reason , the couple naturally are incorrect , after all, a tango ah the saying works , , continue to migrate amenable .
    counting , Zong’s daughter notable Oh ,

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m