• does anyone know what the total of peices each powers supposed to get out of the box? i want to know this because my friend who owns pacific 1940 so when ever we have a global game our britain and usa peices get mikted up and we want to know what there supposed to be so we dont take each otheres peices.

• We also had this problem, our solution was to trade so one person owned both copies and the other got some Warhammer stuff.  The other option we were talking about was to use a sharpie to write on the bottom of the bases of the models.  Problem is this won’t work with the control markers or any other low quality cardboard pieces.

• i belive all the pacific cardboard peices have white backs, and the europe one have black backs…. i dont know if this is true for all pieces, but it was for me

• Customizer

I’m not sure, but I think USA and Britain have the same amount of pieces in both Pacific 40 and Europe 40.  Just divide by two and you should be okay.  If one or the other is shorted, it sure won’t be by much, but I think they were both even in both games.

• '10

Look up one of the two games on boardgamegeek.com.

I’m pretty sure one of them (if not both) have a file for piece counts on the page.

• thanks

edit: the one for the componint for europe wont work and with that m friend wont be convinced he has some of my peices so if any of you could send me a pm of what it is or post it here it will be apreciated.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

Hi,

Try this : http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/58327/axis-allies-europe-1940-and-global-parts-list?

• Click on the AA Global Part lists.xls in the files section.

J.  8-)

• when i opened that the only thing that poped up was this:
    ÐÏࡱá

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

:?

When I tried a few minutes ago, I had to solve the Captcha first :roll:, then click on the download links.

J.  8-)

PS Anymay, the # of pieces for each the UK and US is the same in each game as others have mentionned before…

• Unsurprisingly my friend believe didnt you guys saying “there random people on a sketchy site” his words not mine.

Edit the captcha wont pop up for me

• so i sighed out of my account then the captcha poped up then i solved it and all that was in the document was this:
    ÐÏࡱá

so if any of you have words in the document sending me the british and american peice total in a pm or posting it here would be apreciated.
    so I’ll finaly be able to reclaim my british peices right now i only have:
    12 infantry
    4 tanks
    3 mechanized
    4 artillery
    6 fighters
    5 tac bmrs
    6 bmrs
    6 tps
    4 destroyers
    4 cruisers
    2 carriers
    3 battleships
    thats not evan enough to play but he wont give the peices i need for setup he such a D*** about this claiming he had all those Out Of the Boxs!

• why would that matter?  If dood is soo suspcious of an Axis and Allies website, perhaps he needs to log on and see that this is a collection of players /and/ developers, he either can believe us or he won’t believe anybody.

• sounds like your mate is sketchy… seems like a shady guy with shifty intentions.

• '10

Why would he believe it if you printed it out on word if he hasn’t believed you up to now?
    How does he even know how many he had to begin with?

I’m with JimmyHat and Bischoff, I don’t think he’s going to believe you no matter what, and he seems to have an agenda with wanting the extra pieces.

Just from your list the only units you have a complete set for are crusiers and strat. bombers, which also happen to be two of the least used units in the game. Something sounds fishy with your friend.

• Customizer

Hey i rock, that list you put up looks like right about half of what you should have for US or UK, except for the bombers and cruisers as Col. Ty Webb mentioned.  It does seem very odd that those two units would have the correct piece count yet all the rest is half of what they should be.
    The way I see it, you have two options:
    1 – Just get your own copy of the games and banish him forever from your land.

2 – Kill him and take his game.  Then you will have ALL the pieces.  BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!

• well there might be some legal problems killing him :roll: i dont have 100 bucks to spend on the pacific RIGHT now in like 4 months time mabey. though next time i see him ill take a shot with telling him were supposed to have the same number of peices. then im putting a black dot under mine.

• If money was no objection, the empirical way of solving this problem would be to buy a fresh copy of both Pacific and Europe, sit down together with your friend, unwrap the plastic from one box, then open one by one each of the national sculpt packs inside, sort the pieces into categories, count them, record the totals on a prepared tally sheet, then repeat the process for the other box.  Presumably that would convince him – though from what you’ve said, it’s possible he might raise the possibility that the boxes you bought were “defective sets” if the numbers didn’t match what he was expecting them to be.  In which case more game sets would have to be bought and analyzed, with the cumulative results being subjected to various statistical tests until enough data had been accumulated to allow your friend to conclude with a reasonable degree of certainty that the official numbers of pieces are such-and-such.  At which point all the surplus pieces could, perhaps, be resold via eBay or Coachofmany’s HBG site, as a way to recover part of the costs that went into this research project.

Alternately, you might simply find a less suspicious gaming partner.  It would be much cheaper.

• Or…trade him.  Give him the half copy you have for something he has of equal value.  Each having half the game is asking for trouble, especially with this guy who takes the pieces and then says they’re his.  Give him the whole game then and find a new gaming partner!  He really is weak sauce if he’s taking 75% of the pieces and claiming they are his.

• okay in poor defence for my friend he didnt take them i think my dad put my british peices in the wrong box, but my friend says he needs all those 'accedentaly put in wrong box peice" for the pacific stand alone. but i doubt 50% of the time hell need 9ish tanks6 battleships 9 destroyers 5 carriers 28 infantry 9ish artillery 9ish mechanized 8ish bombers 8ish tac bombers because he likes having every thing chiped so hed have to have lots of seperate armys to need 28 infantry.

• On my pieces I’ve painted them differently with the U.K. you could get a sharpie any color and do their helmets or their rifle’s. Just an idea

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m