Axis and Allies Global 1940 A+2 complete game

• Attached is the links to my photojournal of axis and allies global 1940 A+2

Had loads of fun playing!

Learned quite a bit about playing Global.

1.  Japan must attack russia
    2. Japan should build an IC in hong kong
    3. Kill Japan First strategy should work well, unless London falls or italy is going nuts awesome.

Feel free to friend me on Facebook !  I love talking some A and A!

Axis and Allies Global 1940 Web Links.txt

• why would japan have to attack russia I have won many times as germany without sealion and japanese help in barbarossa.

• meh, the real question is why does Japan have to build UKIndia an IC on Hong Kong?  How do you defend it as Japan, how long did it take for China to recapture it.  Why do you like building one there soo much?

• Sponsor

I am convinced that the key for Japan is to get the Dutch Islands, with or without giving up the coastal territories.

• '12

Good pics, thanks for sharing!  I think that of all of the factions in the game, the Japanese have the most options.

In my gaming group, using the Japanese to attack Russia has generally turned out to be a bad move… I think that it has merit if you do a concerted Barbarossa with the Germans on turn 2, however, Japan has precious few land forces to start the game… committing them to Russia pulls them away from them away from taking China and especially from the big prize, India.

• @valtteri771:

why would japan have to attack russia I have won many times as germany without sealion and japanese help in barbarossa.

Having 37 IPCs per game was a big advantage for me as the Soviet player I think.  But then again…  how did Italy do in your game?  In ours Italy got smashed up in the beginning.  Perhaps it could have helped the Nazis overall…  still ,  Japan in turn 5 was pretty damn strong and without reinforcement, or a convoy line from Japan to China his ground forces got pretty depleted.  It seemed easy to get a US navy to disrupt the convoys.  Anzac seemed poised to easily  retake at least one of the Dutch islands thus I think a Minor IC could have made the difference for Japan.

• Thank you for checking out my pics.  Had so much fun playing and making them and I do appreciate your thoughts on the game!

• @valtteri771:

why would japan have to attack russia I have won many times as germany without sealion and japanese help in barbarossa.

Oh ,  and if you check out the early GNazi buys,  my Axis opponent  even admits he didn’t buy enough tanks since he used his airforce to destroy the British Navy in turn 2 and the Mediterranean Navy in turn 3  early in the game.  so the extra 9 IPCs from the far east could have been elminated earlier.  He didn’t hit it till Japan Turn 8  which meant the Soviets colleted 72 IPCs for the game from the far east.  cutting it down by turn 5 or 6 well after Germany was pressuring the Soviets and with Japan stomping to to india could have swung the war against the Allies!  I had also moved 15 far east troops all the way back to moscow and they were big help in retaking Stalingrad.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m