• I have read a lot of russian strategies. Some strategies, you send everything you have to attack like I8u’s ultimate russian strategy. And some also leave you susceptible to an attack in karelia where once the battles over even if the germans loose they have a better income and can take it on there next turn if they buy 6 tanks, like the strategy they have posted on the strategy part of the sight. Now does anyone agree with me? I have a great strategy that i never loose with if anyone would want me to post it… it would be super long to type so do you guys want me to post it anyways? Thanks! But i think i will anyways!

• Feel free to share; it might be worth a try.

Rob.

• do tell, do tell

• Just copy and paste it?

Post It!!!

• I dare say my tactic is getting pretty ho-hum and I need another.

(RR)
    -Group all forces in Karelia but for a token 1 inf in Caucasus.
    -Sub into North sea (fodder/submerge?), transport w brit transport (kill a fighter 33%)
    -1 inf far east, 6inf Yakut, 1arm & 1inf Novosibirsk.
    -place 7 inf Karelia, 1inf Russia.

The navy dies. Karelia is unassailable. A 1inf stream goes east handicapping Japans drive on India/SinKiang and later 2-3arm go to Russia to threaten both fronts. Ukraine gets strafed crazy and Norway captured.

Of course it is up to USA/UK to save me unless Germany doesn’t check their odds. :wink:

• I posted my good strategy! Its titled Zhukov’s trap reenacted!

• hey dude sounds good but I agree attack with all very few pple will see what you are doing or will be to preoccupied with trying to take back their own territory

Erin

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m