• Yeaaa me and my brother sort of got into axis and allies minis, I was wondering if there are going to be any more sets coming out? future expansions and stuff like that? Just the ground set, i dont care for naval or anything like that

Thanks!

• The last word is a set preliminarily titled “The Late War” MIGHT be coming out in 2012.  Wizards of the Coast, the manufacturer, seems to be winding this game down, as it is pouring resources into a new game - Angels 20 (an airplane miniature combat simulation game) seemingly at the expense of AAM.

• @Gamer:

The last word is a set preliminarily titled “The Late War” MIGHT be coming out in 2012.  Wizards of the Coast, the manufacturer, seems to be winding this game down, as it is pouring resources into a new game - Angels 20 (an airplane miniature combat simulation game) seemingly at the expense of AAM.

Is that airplane game set in ww2 by chance? I’m intrigued.

• @Obergruppenfuhrer:

@Gamer:

The last word is a set preliminarily titled “The Late War” MIGHT be coming out in 2012.  Wizards of the Coast, the manufacturer, seems to be winding this game down, as it is pouring resources into a new game - Angels 20 (an airplane miniature combat simulation game) seemingly at the expense of AAM.

Is that airplane game set in ww2 by chance? I’m intrigued.

Correct

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m