• So, I’ve been thinking and trying some stuff to do until USA is at war.

I thinked of taking Brasil and the other South Africa territories, do you think it worths it?

Brazil has an income of 3 and Venezuela 2 ( if i’m right, i don’t have the game with me) but Venezuela is strict-neutral, Brasil is pro-allies, so even losing at least a unit in Venezuela, is 5 more IPC.

But does USA really need that extra income?

What is your opinion ?

• I’m not completely sure, but i think USA isn’t allowed to take Brasil or any other country until it is at war.
    Also, attacking Venezuela would be disastrous as this would turn all neutrals pro-axis, so Spain, Sweden, switzerland and Turkey would be anexated right away, giving your enemies about 7 IPC and 22 free infantry.
    I’d say that is not worth it :)

What you can do is send the existing transport to South Africa, by the time it arrives there USA will be at war, so it can go on to the Middle East, arriving around turn 5. But if it will turn out to be useful is not at all sure.

• Does USA need any extra income? 65 IPC should suffice I’d say.

• @special:

I’m not completely sure, but i think USA isn’t allowed to take Brasil or any other country until it is at war.
    Also, attacking Venezuela would be disastrous as this would turn all neutrals pro-axis, so Spain, Sweden, switzerland and Turkey would be anexated right away, giving your enemies about 7 IPC and 22 free infantry.
    I’d say that is not worth it :)

What you can do is send the existing transport to South Africa, by the time it arrives there USA will be at war, so it can go on to the Middle East, arriving around turn 5. But if it will turn out to be useful is not at all sure.

Thanks ! I now understand that is not that important to take Brasil or Venezuela.

• @Endeer:

Does USA need any extra income? 65 IPC should suffice I’d say.

Extra is always nice, but yeah, 65 is pretty good already.

In fact, you could even give Brasil to the UK, they can use every extra penny. If there is no Sealion threat the Canadian transport could go down and take it in turn 2. (the extra units could then assist in Africa).

• @special:

@Endeer:

Does USA need any extra income? 65 IPC should suffice I’d say.

Extra is always nice, but yeah, 65 is pretty good already.

In fact, you could even give Brasil to the UK, they can use every extra penny. If there is no Sealion threat the Canadian transport could go down and take it in turn 2.

Yes, UK really needs it more than USA

• Whats the garrison for brazil?

• @Endeer:

Whats the garrison for brazil?

I think is 3

• In that case it would be entirely worth it for england if they can get the man power to the battle. If they could bring a tank or two infantry, and drop them. Than they can bombard with the cruiser that is off the Brazilian coast.

• @Endeer:

In that case it would be entirely worth it for england if they can get the man power to the battle. If they could bring a tank or two infantry, and drop them. Than they can bombard with the cruiser that is off the Brazilian coast.

They can indeed hook up with the cruiser there, but Brasil is pro-Allies so it would be rude to bomb them ;)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m