• In my most previous game, I kept track of the casulties and how many supply tokens were spent throughout the game. The axis beat the allies in the 6th turn. The allies lost; 11 infantry, 5 artillery, 4 tanks, and a truck. They also spent 15 supply tokens and had 45 tokens for use. The axis lost; 3 infantry, 3 artillery, 4 tanks, and 3 trucks. They also spent 69 supply tokens and had only 10 for use. So I was wondering, why did the axis spend so many supply tokens and lose so few troops? And how did they win if they used so many supplies? How did the allies lose if they had a supperior air force and so manny supply tokens?I know that I played by the rules, so can anyone tell me why this happend?

• Allied defense is static so they use less supplies moving units around. The Axis is on the move and must use more supplies to take ground.

The game is not won by destroying units but by holding/taking cities. Total casualties to a certain degree are irrelevant. You don’t need to destroy the enemy just get him to go somewhere else.

• oh…. That makes sense :-D Thanks for getting back to me so soon :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m