Two Types of British Control Markers?

• I know this is a noob question, and I’ve searched, but why are there the standard types of British control markers, and then ones fashioned like the flag?

• That one is the Union Jack. Their isn’t really a specific use for them but they just give you some. I thought it was the Pacific control marker at first but its not. I guess their just freebees so use your imagination  :-)

• @Robbernosky:

I know this is a noob question, and I’ve searched, but why are there the standard types of British control markers, and then ones fashioned like the flag?

We use the RAF roundel to track the income of the UK Pacific and the Union Jack for UK Europe’s income (or the other way around).

• @Pvt.Ryan:

That one is the Union Jack. Their isn’t really a specific use for them but they just give you some. I thought it was the Pacific control marker at first but its not. I guess their just freebees so use your imagination  :-)

That’s weird lol

• Oh yeah I forgot about that! The control markers are for keeping track of income. Europe came with the global rules and everthing needed to play it so there ya go  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m