Clarifications about blocking and such

• Q1 - Can you NCM navy and transports into a seazone that has an enemy transport?

Q2 - Since subs cannot block, can you NCM navy into a seazone with an enemy sub (or say, an enemy sub AND transport but nothing else, just to combine my two questions)?

• ALSO, how does blitzing work with a PRO Neutral. My specific case is this: 1 inf., 1 tank for Italy in Albania, next to UNactivated Bulgaria. Can I “combat” the infantry into Bulgaria, activating it, and for a NCM blitz the tank through to Romania?

• I believe you can NCM into a sea zone with just enemy transports, but you may as well just destroy them.  If there are subs I believe you can NCM in as well, but I’m not as sure.

You can never enter a friendly neutral territory by attacking (or in the combat move phase).  You can only make then yours in the non-combat move.

• Official Q&A

@Ruanek:

I believe you can NCM into a sea zone with just enemy transports, but you may as well just destroy them.  If there are subs I believe you can NCM in as well, but I’m not as sure.

You can never enter a friendly neutral territory by attacking (or in the combat move phase).  You can only make then yours in the non-combat move.

Correct.

• Thx!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m