• hello would like to ask a few things about alpha 2 to apply to Europe:

• national objectives remain the same as the original version and if they change or change which are

• the income of nations remain the same or change as well as I have seen that Russia has 38 such ipc for global version - the placement of the units has changed and the turn order the only thing to change the two infantry Anzac Egypt by the UK am I right?

• In the version of Europe are accustomed to use the technology tree or just the global version

finally am using a translator because I’m from Spain so forgive the faults

• Official Q&A

Welcome, bladewar!

@bladewar:

• national objectives remain the same as the original version and if they change or change which are

Use Alpha NOs.  Use only NOs 1 and 5 for USA, ignoring any references to Pacific map territories.

@bladewar:

• the income of nations remain the same or change as well as I have seen that Russia has 38 such ipc for global version

Use the box incomes, but give USSR 9 extra IPCs.  Do not give it the two infantry per turn in Novosibirsk.

@bladewar:

the placement of the units has changed and the turn order the only thing to change the two infantry Anzac Egypt by the UK am I right?

Yes.

@bladewar:

• In the version of Europe are accustomed to use the technology tree or just the global version

Officially, it’s used in global only, but it’s up to you.

• These +9 IPC for USSR are for EACH turn or for the start of the game only? Thanks

• Official Q&A

Each turn.

• a question in the deployment of British forces in Europe now I have put the British aircraft in the area 98 of the Mediterranean is quite correct

• Official Q&A

I’m not really sure what you’re asking, but there is a UK carrier and tactical bomber in sea zone 98.

• @bladewar:

finally am using a translator because I’m from Spain so forgive the faults

¿De qué parte de España eres, compatriota?  :lol:

Estoy haciendo el módulo de AABattlemap para jugar a AAG40 por e-mail. Quizás haga una versión en español tarde o temprano. Un saludo

(Hailing to another Spanish and noticing him a possible future module in Spanish)

• -@Funcioneta:

¿De qué parte de España eres, compatriota?  :lol:
    Estoy haciendo el módulo de AABattlemap para jugar a AAG40 por e-mail. Quizás haga una versión en español tarde o temprano. Un saludo

• te envio un pm y hablamos

I would like to ask a question on the subject of rapid reaction

• for example if I can make rapid reaction in any round withdraw fighters as if I were the attacker to avoid losing or directly have to fight to death
  • Official Q&A

Scrambled fighters must fight to the death.

• Hi, im new to the forum, spanish member too.
    I would like to know some questions about playing only Europe 1940 Alpha+2
    2 ANZAC infantry in Egypt change to one or two UK infantrymen.

Rusia increases 9 IPC, all the turns but “When the Soviet Union is at War in Europe” or Turn 1 and so on.
    Confirm me IPC:
    Germany 30
    Russia 28 +9 = 37
    UK 28 (29 on the map)
    Italy 10
    USA 35
    France 17

Now USa, maximum IPC bones

Use all NO of Globlal, but only the ones of the map of Europe.
    But what happen with UK, i quote for Global:

"United Kingdom (The following NOs are only awarded to London)
    When the United Kingdom is at War with German/Italy
    1. Collect 5 IPCs per turn if there are no German submarines on the Europe map with the following exceptions: The Baltic Sea (113 -114 -115). The Black Sea (100) and of course the Caspian Sea. Theme: Being an island nation the UK gains a strategic advantage with low German submarine activities directed against its merchant fleet.
    2. Collect 5 IPCs per turn if the United Kingdom controls all of its original territories in the Americas, Africa, the Middle East and Europe. Theme: Maintenance of the empire considered vital national objective.

When the United Kingdom is at War with Japan
    (The following NO is awarded only to Calcutta)
    3. Collect 5 IPCs per turn if the United Kingdom controls all of its original territories on the Pacific map. This also includes West India (actually located on the Europe map) and excludes the two Canadian territories (Yukon territory & British Columbia) located on the Pacific map, Which are owned and controlled by London not Calcutta. Theme: Maintenance of the empire considered vital national objective.

Thanks in advance

• Official Q&A

Welcome, bartok!

@bartok:

Rusia increases 9 IPC, all the turns but “When the Soviet Union is at War in Europe” or Turn 1 and so on.

All turns.

@bartok:

Confirm me IPC:
    Germany 30
    Russia 28 +9 = 37
    UK 28 (29 on the map)
    Italy 10
    USA 35
    France 17

UK gets 29 IPCs.

@bartok:

But what happen with UK, i quote for Global:

Use only the NOs that go to London.

• -@bartok:

2x ANZAC infantry in Egypt change to one or two UK infantrymen.

clarify me please?

-National Objectives UK:

1. Collect 5 IPCs per turn if there are no German submarines on the Europe map with the following exceptions: The Baltic Sea (113 -114 -115). The Black Sea (100) and of course the Caspian Sea. Theme: Being an island nation the UK gains a strategic advantage with low German submarine activities directed against its merchant fleet.
    2. Collect 5 IPCs per turn if the United Kingdom controls all of its original territories in the Americas, Africa, the Middle East and Europe. Theme: Maintenance of the empire considered vital national objective.

This also includes West India. Seems 1 and 2 for a total of 10 IPC extra bonus.

• Official Q&A

@bartok:

-@bartok:

2x ANZAC infantry in Egypt change to one or two UK infantrymen.

clarify me please?

One.

@bartok:

This also includes West India. Seems 1 and 2 for a total of 10 IPC extra bonus.

Yes.

• bartok yo entiendo que los 9 ipc son una vez que rusia entra en guerra (digamos sustituyendo a las dos infanterias que recibia antes) pero en principio no seria desde el inicio de la partida…en cuanto al reino unido yo tambien entiendo que son los dos bonos para europa…

aparte el tema de los ipc iniciales yo creo (segun me dijeron en este mismo post) no serian esos si no los modificados es decir

EE.UU = 52  mas los objetivos nacionales (alpha2) 1 y 5
    rusia = 37 (+9) si entra en guerra
    y asi sucesivamente

asi que  o yo entiendo mal o van dando diferentes respuestas ya que en este mismo post me dicen que utilice TODO lo de alpha 2 a excepcion de los objetivos nacionales referentes al pacifico y que sustituya las dos infanterias de anzac por una UK

…no se ahora parece que dicen que no y es un poco lio

• Official Q&A

@bladewar:

bartok yo entiendo que los 9 ipc son una vez que rusia entra en guerra (digamos sustituyendo a las dos infanterias que recibia antes) pero en principio no seria desde el inicio de la partida…en cuanto al reino unido yo tambien entiendo que son los dos bonos para europa…

No, the USSR gets the 9 extra IPCs every turn, whether or not it’s at war.

• @bladewar:

• the income of nations remain the same or change as well as I have seen that Russia has 38 such ipc for global version
      –-------------------------
      Use the box incomes, but give USSR 9 extra IPCs.  Do not give it the two infantry per turn in Novosibirsk.

Sorry for spanish clarification:
    No te confundas “bladewar”, los IPC para jugar a Europa 1940 no son los mismos que para GLOBAL 1940. Por eso yo enumeré cada uno de los paises para “Krieghund”, para resolver todas las dudas. Ahora ya los tienes.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m