• anyone try this strat??  risky, I know, but I am trying it  :-)

• Isn’t that really dangerous since it’s a more low key American territory, while at the same time bringing america into the war?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

It depends what you do in conjunction with taking the Philippines.

Also, are you sure you would not rather take Hawaii and have builds in Japan’s SZ to take the Philippines on the next run?

• America has a NO that give them 5 ipc each round they control the Philippines

@Warplayer12:

America has a NO that give them 5 ipc each round they control the Philippines

So you take a 2 IPC island on round 1, then give America extra IPC for: Alaska, Mexico, Continental United States for 2 rounds?  That’s a net gain for the Americans of 16 IPC.

• @Cmdr:

@Warplayer12:

So you take a 2 IPC island on round 1, then give America extra IPC for: Alaska, Mexico, Continental United States for 2 rounds?  That’s a net gain for the Americans of 16 IPC.

:? :? :?

@Warplayer12:

@Cmdr:

@Warplayer12:

:? :? :?

My bad, saw the 1940 title, but you do bring them into the war and give them whatever objectives Pacific allows specifically.  I’m sure there is at least one for Hawaii and others, and I think there is that 30 IPC one for W. USA.  So it’s even worse.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m