• Do you guys keep your stats? I think they help explain the game from an economic standpoint, assess the performance of the different powers, and provide insight to the challenge the Axis faces. The stats reveal some obvious themes, mainly, the Axis pays less to inflict damage but can’t replace their losses, so the Allies slowly get bigger and bigger. However the stats also detail the efficiency of the various powers.

Here are my stats from the last game I played with a friend. I was the Allies and he surreneded to me on R5 when I captured Berlin because Rome would also fall on USA5. So the below stats are through 4 full rounds and then just the German and Russian turns in the 5th round

-all values are in IPC’s-

Total Axis Kills: 626    Total Axis Losses:711    Axis Kill-per-Death Ratio (KDR): .88    Total IPC collected by Axis: 538 
    Total Axis Losses Recouped: 76%

Germany: Accounted for 51% of total Axis kills and 53% of total Axis losses with a KDR of .86. Average German expenditure to inflict 1 IPC of damage: $1.13.
    German losses recouped: 77%
    Japan: Accounted for 28% of total Axis kills and 30% of total Axis losses with a KDR of .83 Average Japanese expenditure to inflict 1 IPC of damage: $.99.
    Japanese losses recouped: 84%
    Italy: Accounted for 20% of total Axis kills and 18% of total Axis losses with a KDR of 1.04. Average Italian expenditure to inflict 1 IPC of damage: $.57. l
    Italian losses recouped: 59%

For the allies, I’ll just summarize with the highs and lows. Total Allied IPC collected: 814  Allied KDR: 1.13  Total Allied Losses recouped: 130%
    The highest average price paid by an Ally to inflict 1 IPC of damage was the USA at $107.3 while the lowest average price to inflict 1 IPC of damage was UK East at $.26. The The highest KDR by an Allied power was USSR with 2.33 while the lowest was France at .31.

• Was he a new player? No way you should have been able to win that quickly unless he screwed up big time. He has troops to hold out longer then that.

• Well, he’s new to A&A Global, but we’ve been playing together for about six years. It wasn’t his best game with Germany, he couldn’t make up his mind between sealion or barbarossa which cost him valuable time, plus he made some questionable purchases and didn’t roll very well.

• @bantubob:

Well, he’s new to A&A Global, but we’ve been playing together for about six years. It wasn’t his best game with Germany, he couldn’t make up his mind between sealion or barbarossa which cost him valuable time, plus he made some questionable purchases and didn’t roll very well.

So in other words he screwed up big time. That is what I wanted to know. I thought maybe you found a way to break the game lol.

• Well I guess you could put it that way… So I would really like to see what an Axis victory or at least a prolonged game would look like statistically. I work two jobs and I’m in grad school so I only get to play every couple months, if you play more often try keeping your stats one game and posting them on here, I would be interested in seeing the difference.

• My gaming group could careless about overall stats and couldn’t be bothered to let me take them.

• @RedHunter:

My gaming group could careless about overall stats and couldn’t be bothered to let me take them.

Haha well then what a waste of time this was. I guess you missed the point, I wanted to see what other games looked like from a statistical view, so this post was obviously not for you and you shouldn’t have wasted our time here.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m