BIG GLOBAL GAME!(tomorrow) I NEED simple ADVICE OF ALLIES OR AXIS

• THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL!  and i mean simple! like g1 attack every where. or g1 attack France. don’t over do it like… g1 2 inf 1 tank from_______ and 1 ftr from_____ and attack _____ get it? sorry if i seam rude.

• for the love god France MUST be taken on G1

As the Allies take the french units FIRST. 
    If UK unit survive then you can attack N Italy with BEF remnants + some help from Alexandria / Egypt. 
    If you take it it Reduces the factory to a minor.
    USA moves all ground units to Central US and build matching transports with a DD kicker.( I think that makes for 7 fully stocked transports)
    Move pacific airforce to Hawaii and bring the AA from west us.

• '10

Germany: kill France and as much UK-ships as possible
    Russia: perpare for invasion, buy 2 tanks 2 art
    Japan: attack western allies J3, kill China, attack Russia J1
    UK: Kill italian fleet, prepare for D-Day and japanese attack in the pacific
    ANZAC: build 2 inf + 1 art, try to reach Dutch New Guinea 
    Italy: take Bulgaria, support Germany, close the suez channel
    USA: prepare to support the western Allies (Pacific/North/Africa), needs CV, planes, transports, etc…
    China: slow down the japanese troops

• Doesn’t that take the fun out of the game? I hate to view other strats, finding your own way is the best  8-)

• The most immediately contentious situation in this game is the war waging between Germany and UK.  If UK’s not careful, Germany can buy boats and waltz right in.

• If you play UK, concentrate on homeland defense for the first turn or two

• If you play Germany and UK is not taking efforts to fortress her island, consider a sea lion strategy.

Good Luck!

• Delay of fame, five yard penalty! Lol

have japan pay attention to when they want to get america and england into the war.

Pay attention to the neutrals

Have fun!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m