• USA stratagy pissing you off? :evil:
    need help in vital stratagys ? :roll:
    peaple keep kicking ya ass?
    :x :x just ask me im a USA master!!! 8)

• okay, I’ll bite. How do you beat the USA?

• what pisses me off is a german bomber in western europe turn one, what do you do?

• THe bomber’s no problem. Just build all your transports at once. If you have 4-5 transports on the east coast the bomber can’t take out more than one before getting killed.

• if that german bomber is flying a solo mission on G2 against 4-5 transports the german player has some real issues in which battles to choose.

• How to Beat the USA in Two Turns

by Kobu

Germany 1

Take out the Med battleship and the UK seazone rustbuckets with your subs and planes. Then sail your battleship and transports to the Spanish sz. The UK’s morale will be so devestated by these attacks that any counterstrike on your ships is doomed to failure.

Germany 2

Your bomber and battleship will wipe out the pathetic American fleet while two infantry and an armor from Western Europe take it straight to the doughboys. American inexperience falls to Germany efficiency and you capture Washington!

Congratulations, you have won the game!!!

(If this doesn’t work, you should immediately demand a rematch and try again. Repeat until successful.)

• the bomber works on 3 transports

• Well, I won’t attack 4-5 trannies with the G Bomber, but I sure will attack 3 of them. After G1, the bomber is expendable and the risk reward is just too great when there’s only 3.

And since 3 trannies/4 Inf is one of the more popular US 1 buys, I’d say park yer bomber in WE on G1 when you can. At the least this might force the 4 th tranny to stay at home on US…potentially opening a G2 attack on NSea. Probably not…but at least the bomber threatens something.

As the US, if I figure I need the 4 th tranny in NSea, then more often than not, I’ll adjust my buy to be an AC & 2 trannies. Otherwise I’ll just leave the 4th at home.

Of course it all depends upon Japan’s moves & elsewhere…

• Hey Kobu, since when does morale have anything to do with how the dice roll? Also, how is it that the US player doesn’t see this coming and put some infantry there? I’ll admit that it did happen to my friend once and I also didn’t see it coming, but it was also primarily a brilliant burst of insight from the German player.

• You are obviously new to this. Everyone knows the Brits crumble under pressure. Their hands will be shaking so badly that there is no way they’ll be able to roll under a 5. Some in the US may see it coming, but they’ll be so busy debating what to do about it in their “democracy” they won’t be able to present a solid front for several turns. This is when Germany must strike!

• HA!!

• @Kobu:

You are obviously new to this. Everyone knows the Brits crumble under pressure. Their hands will be shaking so badly that there is no way they’ll be able to roll under a 5. Some in the US may see it coming, but they’ll be so busy debating what to do about it in their “democracy” they won’t be able to present a solid front for several turns. This is when Germany must strike!

sheer brilliance. Occassionally the dice explode too. That’s a NASTY turn of events for the poor fool playing the UK.

• @Kobu:

You are obviously new to this. Everyone knows the Brits crumble under pressure. Their hands will be shaking so badly that there is no way they’ll be able to roll under a 5. !

Indeed? One of the legends of my gaming group concerns an anonymous limey soldier named “Scuba Steve” who, in the process of defending Syria against Nazi aggression, managed to dodge battleship bombardments on not one, but TWO consecutive turns, then destroying the amphibious assaults that followed these bombardments. He was only killed when the furious German player ordered a flight of Luftwaffe to bomb the sh*t out of him and was never heard from again. 8)

• You are obviously new to this. Everyone knows the Brits crumble under pressure. Their hands will be shaking so badly that there is no way they’ll be able to roll under a 5. Some in the US may see it coming, but they’ll be so busy debating what to do about it in their “democracy” they won’t be able to present a solid front for several turns. This is when Germany must strike!

The worst Ive seen is some surplus WWI dice that started releasing mustard gas right as the UK player picked up the dice. Bery bery messy my friend, yes indeedy.

• Occassionally you will meet an inexperienced British player (hint, hint TM :wink:), but for the most part UK will send 2 ftrs and 1 bomber on it’s following turn. With those odds it’s bye-bye to the Bismarck and any of the Kreigsmarine.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m