• I wanted some idea on how to deal with America as either Germany or Italy. Lets say that the Germany take London and are fighting Russians. What should a German player do to slow down, stop, or even threaten America.

All Ideas are welcome!

Thanks guys.

• First of all, I think Sealion is a suboptimal strat that stretches Germany thin. However, Italy or Germany should take Gibraltar and wait to counterattak any American fleet that remains.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

First of all, I think Sealion is a suboptimal strat that stretches Germany thin. However, Italy or Germany should take Gibraltar and wait to counterattak any American fleet that remains.

Maybe a sub warfare against the Brits to really take away income? make them useless without the Germans having another city in western Europe to hold on to.

• Use my KAF

see article submission Japan Kill America First revised

Can be adapted for G40

• @The:

Use my KAF

see article submission Japan Kill America First revised

Can be adapted for G40

Trying to look for it and couldn’t find it. Do you have a link by any chance?

• http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=20191.0

It would have to be adapted for Global and can’t be used for Europe because there is no Japan and there is no use in attacking America in Europe as they are too strong and there is easier powers to take over.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

First of all, I think Sealion is a suboptimal strat that stretches Germany thin. However, Italy or Germany should take Gibraltar and wait to counterattak any American fleet that remains.

Italy and Germany can’t menace an american fleet, well built …

• @Stefano1189:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Italy and Germany can’t menace an american fleet, well built …

If it’s well built, Japan will have a field day in the pacific

• In one game I played I had the USA fleet heading for Africa and Germany still had enough of a fleet to cause major losses so they moved to block so I changed directions with my fleet to head to Europe thinking I had just pulled a fast one on them. The next German turn they landed said fleet(along with fully loaded transports) in Mexico…I was pretty shocked, never did I think that was the intention of the German fleet. I figured they would go to Rome or Africa to renforce Itay there. So if the German player is willing to take insane risks you can slow America down.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m