• As the allies, if I want to land in a dutch territory with air units, do I need to own it?  For example, if Japan has no planes in the area that can reach and I want to prevent them from taking the celebs to complete their NO, with only a transport containing 2 inf, can I as anzac land a bunch of fighters there without “taking” the territory first?

• Official Q&A

Yes, UK or ANZAC could do this anytime.  The US could also, if it was at war.

• Cool, that’s the way we’ve been playing, but I figured it was about time to be certain.

• Does this mean that ANZAC can “take” the territory with Fighters? Or it can simply land them there for defense and the territory remains Dutch? For that matter, must UK and ANZAC be at war with Japan in order to “take” the Dutch territories at all?

• @Rammstein:

Does this mean that ANZAC can “take” the territory with Fighters? Or it can simply land them there for defense and the territory remains Dutch? For that matter, must UK and ANZAC be at war with Japan in order to “take” the Dutch territories at all?

They must use land units to take the territory and they don’t have to be at war to do so

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m