• While I don’t have the talent as some for painting, I do find the pieces a bit boring and want to do something about it.  This about the extent of what I am doing.

The French are first.  Smallest amount and trying to get a rhythm of doing it.

• I like these, very simple and catches the eye.
    Thoes426 :evil:

• @docfav7:

While I don’t have the talent as some for painting, I do find the pieces a bit boring and want to do something about it.  This about the extent of what I am doing.

The French are first.  Smallest amount and trying to get a rhythm of doing it.

do you make the decals or buy them?

• Cool…something all of us here have the skill to do(I better not say that because u never know about some people)

• I got them from I-94Enterprises.com.  They have a HUGE selection.  I read somewhere on here about them and met them at Origins.  The thread I read on here gave all the product numbers to do a whole set.  Minus of course ANZAC, France and China.  I looked through their selection and found the rest.

I’ll see if I can find the thread or my emails with I-94.

• @docfav7:

I got them from I-94Enterprises.com.  They have a HUGE selection.  I read somewhere on here about them and met them at Origins.  The thread I read on here gave all the product numbers to do a whole set.  Minus of course ANZAC, France and China.  I looked through their selection and found the rest.

I’ll see if I can find the thread or my emails with I-94.

:-o

• Got any more decal pictures of other powers?

• Cool, so simple, but still so cool.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m