• Should I get two copies of this game?
    I am not the kind of person to buy multiple copies just for more pieces. I am talking more along the lines of resale. Has anyone who bought multiple copies of previous A&A games been able to sell theirs for good amounts of money? I know Revised is like $100 on Amazon, but do people actually buy it? Since this is an already expensive game, does it have the potential to soar like AA50 did?
    Thoughts anyone?

• @Wilson2:

Should I get two copies of this game?
    I am not the kind of person to buy multiple copies just for more pieces. I am talking more along the lines of resale. Has anyone who bought multiple copies of previous A&A games been able to sell theirs for good amounts of money? I know Revised is like $100 on Amazon, but do people actually buy it? Since this is an already expensive game, does it have the potential to soar like AA50 did?
    Thoughts anyone?

buy as many as you can with your cash, credit card, and invenstments! just as good as gold as a hedge against inflation

• TripleA

no.

aa50 costs more now because it had a small limited print run. aa40 games are not limited and larry harris believes they will have multiple print runs.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m