• I believe that the P40 rules say that invading one Mongolia province does not affect the others. This seems to go against the true neutrals rules. What is the ruling on this?

• @Wilson2:

I believe that the P40 rules say that invading one Mongolia province does not affect the others. This seems to go against the true neutrals rules. What is the ruling on this?

good point. But if I were an official judge with the limited info that i have, i would have to say that they would all still become pro-the other side. Reasoning being:…

"Rules Precedence

The global rules are mostly based on the rules from Axis & Allies Europe with a few extra changes just for the global game plus the unique aspectsof Pacific 1940. When following the rules, do it in this order:

Global Rules section in the Axis & Allies Europe 1940 game
    Axis & Allies Europe 1940 rules - basic mechanics of the game
    Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 rules - for rules that are very specific to that game, like Kamikaze"

• Wasn’t Mongolia kind of Pro-Soviet in the 30’s and 40’s?

Makes more sense that it’s just neutral since you don’t want Soviet troops walking in for a faster route to China.

Me personally if Japan were to attack Mongolia I think all the infantry in Mongolia should activate as Russian infantry however no other neutrals should be affected.

Why countries like Spain or Turkey would care if Japan invaded Mongolia is beyond me.

On second thought maybe none of this really matters, I’m sure the designed rules are fine.

• @The:

@Wilson2:

I believe that the P40 rules say that invading one Mongolia province does not affect the others. This seems to go against the true neutrals rules. What is the ruling on this?

good point. But if I were an official judge with the limited info that i have, i would have to say that they would all still become pro-the other side. Reasoning being:…

"Rules Precedence

The global rules are mostly based on the rules from Axis & Allies Europe with a few extra changes just for the global game plus the unique aspectsof Pacific 1940. When following the rules, do it in this order:

Global Rules section in the Axis & Allies Europe 1940 game
    Axis & Allies Europe 1940 rules - basic mechanics of the game
    Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 rules - for rules that are very specific to that game, like Kamikaze"

This is what I thought was the case.

• Official Q&A

The Europe neutral territory rules apply to Mongolia in the global game.

• @Krieghund:

The Europe neutral territory rules apply to Mongolia in the global game.

So if Mongolia could join someone?

• Good to know, and if I remember correctly Global rules supersede all the others. Just as a rule of thumb.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m