When should Japan make war with the other Allies?

• When should Japan make war with the Allies? (Not including the USSR.)

I’m thinking turn 2, but can’t be sure.

Oh I mean in Global not by it’s self.

• As Japan, that American 30 IPC bonus is a pretty big deterrant, especially considering that their income is already in the 50’s before it’s added. I think that the German and Japanese players are going to have to have a discussion before the start of the game as to when to awaken the sleeping giant. From what it seems to me, Germany will benefit hugely from keeping US and USSR out, while Japan wants them in as soon as possible.

• I don’t think Jap wants the US in early either. Its more of what a J1 attack does to UK, and the ability to get to the DEI for both UK & Jap. Taking out the Phil is a big bonus though.

• if you are japan, and attack J1, i would immediatly protect your nose from the italian player…

• kill china only. do not make war with nations other than china. once you kill china you need to go defensive. never go offensive except with china.

• Do it the same turn germany attacks USSR

Try to make the US spend more money on you than they should be, this helps Germany immensly.

• @nutbar:

kill china only. do not make war with nations other than china. once you kill china you need to go defensive. never go offensive except with china.

You must be a Poe

• @GrizzlyMan:

As Japan, that American 30 IPC bonus is a pretty big deterrant, especially considering that their income is already in the 50’s before it’s added. I think that the German and Japanese players are going to have to have a discussion before the start of the game as to when to awaken the sleeping giant. From what it seems to me, Germany will benefit hugely from keeping US and USSR out, while Japan wants them in as soon as possible.

The US bonus is 40 IPC.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m