• please pick and say why

• USSR ALL THE WAY. I choose that because I love russia and want to seehow it plays out with my group of 9 (including me)

• Germany, I like playing as them the most in the other games so I will just do Germany, most-likely with Italy to maybe Japan as all the Axis.

• I will play the united states. I like being the us. Even though they consistanly have a lot if money it is difficult to balance that spending power and move the units effiently and I like that challenge.

• I will be playing a two player game first, most likely as the allies.

• I want to take control of Italy first time around and see just how much more involved they can in Africa and Southern Euro compared to AA50

• I’d like to try UK with the split-income thing.  Being the only holdout in Europe, trying to reinforce Malta, defending your French allies’ territories in Africa, and holding out vs. Japan at all costs seems the most fun thing to do.  You’re basically involved in some way with every single theater.

• The UK was in almost every theater Pacific Europe Africa. Theyre there. But RUSSIA ALL THE WAY!

• My gaming group tends to decide randomly….
    however we might have to bend that rule the first few games…Italy and UK look to be my favorites.

• Germany all the way. I’ve always liked Germany because of the overwhelming power that they start with in all games, and it’s always a race against the clock to break into Moscow before the allies break into Paris.

• I pick UK, as always. They fight in all fronts with moderate income … UK+ANZAC combo is going to shine

The interesting thing is that nobody wants Japan … maybe because they have too much starting units and so they’re a pain to play?  :-D The reverse for Italy could be the same (and will be my first axis choice). Go Italy!

• '22 '19 '18

Germany, cause I want to take down France.

• italy i’ll annilate the english or die trying arr :-D!

• Hopefully Germany or the Soviets, I want to see the mech inf in action.

• Hahaha no votes for France yet! Germany, because I always play the Axis… :roll:

• I like UK, they’re in it from the beginning. Multiple IC/fronts, and some tough decisions. If they do well the allies do well. That being said our first global game will most likely be random.

• I voted for China cause no one else had! :-D

I would actually like to play them in G40 just because i think they might stand more of a chance. Also, I use them to help teach my other, less experianced friends how to play. I sit back and play as China, or someother minor country (Italy in AA50) so they can get a feel for the game, how things work, what stratgies to try, what units work best, with out the pressure of being under the gun of a veteran player.
    Helps them to learn and since its not me just whailing on them it makes them want to come back and play again, then I can whail on them  :-D

• US
    i like it being neutral, and then smash the country that dares to attack you ^^

• Its funny only one person picked Japan so far (and they didn’t plug in any comments), are we tired of P40? Someone is going to have to play Jap in global. I think Jap will be more fun to play in the global game. Many of the tactics used in Pac will be obsolete in global for the most part. The allies will have many more options. You will have to basically forget most things you did in P40, and reinvent the wheel.

• if the new weels better can i have it? :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m