Global Team game when it comes out!

• Hey guys, I just thought when this game comes out that we should have a team game here on the site. Each person could be a player and we could have an epic game! Please reply if you are interested in doing this, it would be supremely awesome! The reason I didn’t post this in the gaming section is I am just seeing who would be interested in actually doing something like this. If you are post a reply with what power you would want to play, your schedule and how often you could take turns playing. We can try and coordinate a game and have a blast to kick off the global awesomeness in style!

• Ill prob play in person but ill be happy too. Ill even set it up in my house and keep track.

• I’d like playing this. I think we have enough room for 9 players (specially if we get rid of the rule that prevents colecting and buying after losing a capital), but I guess that we could start with a 7 players game (I’d love playing all the allied minors -> France, China and ANZAC)

• Well I would love to play a game with the standard rule-set so we can also dissect the game and see how balanced it really is. Maybe the Axis will need the captured capital money (especially from France) in order to deal with the allied money train that is the US. But I feel that we should do this as the designers intended it to be played so we can see if this game was worth our baited breath  :-D.

• I agree completly. Lets try it how LArry intended first and then well make adjustments if necesarry.

• Without doubt, the first game will be with standard rules, that’s true

• I shalt be the French Empire!

Vive le republique!

• @UN:

I shalt be the French Empire!

Vive le republique!

Have fun moving African infantry to bolster the Brits!

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@UN:

Vive le republique!

And moving around the navy. 2 cruisers and 2 destroyers is not something to pass off lightly.

• @UN:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@UN:

Vive le republique!

And moving around the navy. 2 cruisers and 2 destroyers is not something to pass off lightly.

The cruiser in the north sea will die on G1, and the DD/CC in the Med on I1. Your only navy will be the destroyer off east africa

• My arent we a little over-confident  :-P it is amazing how you can say with such certiantity whats going to happen and when, espically when you havent even played the game yet. Now you have the added bonus of being able to see the initial setup (if you squint real hard) and from what I see, I doubt the Italians will be able to take out the French fleet on their first turn.

Speaking of the Italians, if no one else has claimed them, I would love the chance to fight for the glory of ROMA!!!

• Since were calling countries……USSR IS MINE YU FOOLS.  :evil: jk.

• @i:

damn i wanted italy

If were going to be playing this first game via this site, there is no reason we cant collaborate on the effort  :-D

• OK here is the Countries. Call ASAP. first come first serve.
    USSR: Proud American
    Italy:Clyde85 + i rock (both agreed)
    France: UN Spacy
    US:
    UK:Funicota
    Germany:
    Japan:
    ANZAC:
    China:

• Me! I want UK! (and India, we cannot play them separate PBEM)  :-D Go limeys!

• I guess I must do this way  :lol:

USSR: Proud American
    US:
    UK: Funcioneta
    Germany:
    Japan:
    ANZAC:
    China:

• USSR: Proud American
    US: maverick_76
    UK: Funcioneta
    Germany:
    Japan:
    ANZAC:
    China:

• Almost there, we just need someone to step up and play the big baddies  :-D

• Hopefully you all preordered the game. I say the first weekend after release. by then everyones game should be here.

• We will hammer out details as they come up but hopefully everyone can get a copy by the weekend of the 24th.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m