Automated Excel Spreadsheet for AAP40 Banking

• I’ve attached an Excel 2007 Macro-enabled spreadsheet that I use for banking in AAP40. It keeps track of income, bonuses, purchases, turn order etc – basically anything the banker would otherwise have to write down. This forum won’t let me attach a .XLSM spreadsheet, so I renamed it .XLS, you’ll have to add the ‘M’ to the end once you save it to your computer.

I don’t know if you guys will use it, but it helps with calculating purchase costs, remember numbers, and settling the “I had 2 left over!” kinds of arguments that seem to pop up in the later stages of the game.

There’s two steps to using it:

1. Enter the number of each type of unit you’re purchasing in Column K
    2. Hit Ctrl-P to ring the purchase through (if you make a mistake, you can void purchases by entering a negative number in Column K and hitting Ctrl-P)
    3. When the turn is over, adjust the incomes/bonus of each country up and down.
    4. Hit Ctrl-T to advance the turn.
    6. Remember to subtract convoy damage from your bank after hitting Ctrl-T
    AAP40_Bank.xls

• Since when is 6=2?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Since when is 6=2?

See? This is exactly why I need to use a calculator…

• Yeah. You said 2 steps and you put 6

• Yea I made a banking program for my ti-83 graphing calc. All I need to do is enter the numbers for spent Ipcs and collected ipcs. It will even keep track of the total ipcs spent and recieved. If I had a USB to calc cable I would post here but I don’t.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m