• Okay every country in this world game (with the exception of China,) have their capital in other then Australia.

US= Washington
    UK= London
    Russia= Moscow
    France= Paris
    Germany= Berlin
    Japan= Tokyo
    Italy= Rome

Like Sydney is not Australia`s, it is Cambera or whatever it is called, like does it have to do with the specific ANZAC?

• Keep in mind that ANZAC is both Australia and New Zealand, which are separate countries. Thus, Canberra is not the capital of ANZAC since it’s not the capital of new zealand. So, they use the most important city

• New Zealand should continue the fight after Sydney falls, but capital sacking rules and that silly non-island ICs rule don’t allow that (as much, it should be “no ICs for Dutch East Indies”)

• @Funcioneta:

New Zealand should continue the fight after Sydney falls, but capital sacking rules and that silly non-island ICs rule don’t allow that (as much, it should be “no ICs for Dutch East Indies”)

If Sydney has fallen, what does NZ fight with, making 2 ipc’s a turn? It will eventually fall.

• @Funcioneta:

New Zealand should continue the fight after Sydney falls, but capital sacking rules and that silly non-island ICs rule don’t allow that (as much, it should be “no ICs for Dutch East Indies”)

Its sounds like this an easy house rule fix.

• @finnman:

@Funcioneta:

I think the No Island IC is historical, since most islands don’t have enough resources to build a factory or the things within. Besided, ANZAC can’t afford an IC for NZ, it’s better spent on 3 artillery or mech.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@finnman:

@Funcioneta:

I think the No Island IC is historical, since most islands don’t have enough resources to build a factory or the things within. Besided, ANZAC can’t afford an IC for NZ, it’s better spent on 3 artillery or mech.

But you could buy 4 Infantry then, instead of only 3 Artillery.

3 Artillery=12 die points
    4 Infantry= 12 die points

But in the end you get more hits all together, and Australia do not need an extra Artillery.

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@finnman:

@Funcioneta:

But in the end you get more hits all together, and Australia do not need an extra Artillery.

You can’t buy 4 inf since ANZAC only has 1 minor factory

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@finnman:

@Funcioneta:

These new IC rules are confusing.

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@finnman:

@Funcioneta:

Dude, the IC chits HAVE THE NUMBER OF UNITS YOU CAN MOBILIZE THERE PRINTED ON IT!

• I have kinda liked outlawing IC on Islands. We are thinking of ruling that into AA 50 when we play. I think we might even do the major minor complex thing too. The 12 cost of a minor IC is rather appealing. Then you could also do a fix to the imp factory tech. Major IC gets 2 extra units, minor gets 1 extra unit. I wonder how imp fact tech will work in global (sounds like its still there).

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@finnman:

@Funcioneta:

Dude, the IC chits HAVE THE NUMBER OF UNITS YOU CAN MOBILIZE THERE PRINTED ON IT!

Grandpa you need a nap, your tired and cranky.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m