• Hi Guys long time no type.  It’s been a wile since I have played this one so I’m knocking out the cobwebs.  You will also have to forgive me since I don’t have the board in front of me.

Let’s say I’m Germany and this is a few turns into the game.  I have my Med. transport and battleship in that inlet by the Caucuses.

The UK has their Destroyer in the SZ adjacent to Italy.  I have my battleship and some fighters based in Italy take out the UK Destroyer.

(Here’s my question)  Can I have my transport pick up troops in the Balkans or Caucuses and land them in North Africa (Germany controlled of course) where the sea battle just took place?

Thanks,

LT

• @LT04:

Hi Guys long time no type.  It’s been a wile since I have played this one so I’m knocking out the cobwebs.  You will also have to forgive me since I don’t have the board in front of me.

Let’s say I’m Germany and this is a few turns into the game.  I have my Med. transport and battleship in that inlet by the Caucuses.

The UK has their Destroyer in the SZ adjacent to Italy.  I have my battleship and some fighters based in Italy take out the UK Destroyer.

(Here’s my question)  Can I have my transport pick up troops in the Balkans or Caucuses and land them in North Africa (Germany controlled of course) where the sea battle just took place?

Thanks,

LT

Yes, in non-combat.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m